Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shiva's chaat in Hanumanthnagar

Shiva's chaats off 50 feet road, Hanumanthnagar is a place that had somehow got missed from my list here. Its not new to me, as popular as it is, I till recently did not frequent the place often. Of late, the popular National college push cart is not on my route, and if its a weekend, going to the pushcart near Madhavan Park corporation stadium is also a pain...so Shiva's chaats it is!!! It is a stone's throw away from my place, right next to Kaggis bakery on 50 feet road, Hanumanthnagar/BSK 1st stage, just before Nirmala Stores bus stop.

This place is teeming with crowds, and is the only chaat place I know of(non restaurants) that has a token system. I would particularly recommend the Masala puri and Bhel here, both are simply terrific. I will not bother to describe how good they are...if you ever happen to be in the neighborhood and are in the mood for some spicy chaat, you should check this place out. Cost per plate is below Rs 15 no matter what you take.

1 comment:

  1. I have lovely memories to this place! Great place to have road side chaat!! :)

    ReplyDelete